Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Farm on Adderly


Well, one goes out of their way to find a place because they hear how great it is! The touching story behind the name makes you venture out for a sentimental journey to Ditmas (if you don't know it - get someone to tell you). We woke up one morning looking for a great experience for brunch. My husband tells me the tale of a lovely dinner he enjoyed at The Farm on Adderly, so why not?

I am just going to list it all out for you - no sense in belaboring it.

We waited 35 minutes for our waiter to acknowledge we were even sitting at their table.

We had to request for items 2 or 4 times in order to get them served to us.

When our food finally arrived (45 minutes after we ordered) my husband and my dishes were cold and burnt.

Our daughters' food was burnt and inedible.

Horrible, just horrible.

Outdoor seating
Kid friendly - not if their hungry

1108 Cortelyou Rd
(Btwn E 12th St & Stratford Rd)
Brooklyn 11218
718.287.3101

No comments: