Monday, June 22, 2009

Korzo

I went back to Euro Trip after my first attempt of a decent meal. My first time there was not so great as you may know.

But this time, almost a year later, I went for Brunch. It was delicious!

My girls had very simple fare. One had two baked eggs, side of thick smoked bacon, and the most amazing fried potato and sweet potato combo you have ever had. It didn't come with toast so ordered a side of grilled flatbread and it was soft and chewy on the inside with a thick crunchy crust, (which I had to devour cuz my girls don't eat crust....yet).

My other daughter order the Belgin waffle with fresh strawberries and bananas with whipped cream. Lovely, but nothing out of the ordinary, but lovely and just what you would expect.

I ordered the quinoa salad with grilled shrimp and organic veggies. So satisfying and filling. The quinoa was crunchy and light while the veggies had a chili oil drizzled on them that brought out the flavors of the whole dish.

My husband had the omelette with thick bacon, mushrooms, cheese and peppers, the amount of butter in it might be intense but you really cannot put your fork down.

The food and service were wonderful and our experience was delightful. We will certainly go back.

I retract my first mention of this place and give a standing O!

No comments: