Friday, March 27, 2009

Red Hot II


New looking place, new staff and very cheap. Fresh food, very nice service and especially nice to my children. The egg roll was crispy not greasy. The ribs were sweet and spicy with plenty of meat. I LOVED the fried dumplings (and they give plenty) - could make a meal out of it! The food choices are typical of American Chinese fare, but the do make special orders for you without a problem.

The soup I had was wonton and it was not too salty as it sometimes can be. The eggdrop was creamy and filled with chicken. Comforting.

I chose to have chicken fried rice, there I thought it was bland, lacked any real flavor. Also ordered Sesame Chicken which I thought the seame sauce was superb and crunchy with seames. The chicken wasn't all white meat (which I like) so you will need to order that spefically. I love Chinese Broccoli with Dried Bean Curd - spicy and here they perfected it.

No outdoor cafe
All credit cards accepted
Kid Friendly - Absolutely (ask for Christine)

349 7th Ave
,
(At 10th St)
Brooklyn 11215
(718) 369-2577

theBKdiner.com

No comments: